I am delighted you discovered Learning Escapes. If you’d like to have a chat or a virtual coffee together to talk about family travel ideas, cultural tourism or anything on my blog that piqued your interest, I would love to hear from you.
The best way to get in touch with me is by email (marta.correale[at] gmail.com), but don’t forget you can also follow us on social media @learningescapes (All links to social media profiles are at the bottom of this page)
Work with me
I have been working in the field of intercultural relations and cultural tourism for over 10 years and partnering with me means working with an experienced professional with a track record of consistent and successful work experience. I am passionate about travel and education and I take great pride in always delivering on time, high-quality pieces of content.
What makes us different?
We are a family of four and have what people may call a traditional set up: my husband has a 9 to 5 job, I run the blog and a small study abroad business and we travel whenever work and school allows. Many families relate to our kind of travel and find ideas they can then apply to their own holiday plans. We are passionate about affordable luxury and this makes us able to communicate with readers with different budgets and backgrounds.
We are a resource for families who love independent travel and we cover all aspects of travel planning from suggesting family friendly destinations and itineraries to recommending accommodation, attractions and gear. Our expertise lies mostly in European travel, with a specific although not exclusive focus on city breaks with children.
Who reads Learning Escapes?
We have a loyal audience of followers from all over the world, predominantly from the US, Canada and Europe, who trust our advice and seek out our recommendations to plan a successful holiday with their kids. In May 2019, we have over 40K social media followers in addition to our blog readers and newsletter subscribers.
Our readers are parents of young children, especially mums ages 25 to 44, looking for reliable advice about the best destinations, accommodation options and travel products for their family.
How can we work together:
I enjoy working with brands who share LE’s values and image. All our articles are written with a strong focus on both user experience and SEO so that we can build valuable, evergreen content suitable to bring sustainable traffic.
If you think we are a good fit for your brand, I would love to hear from you.
Tourist boards, hotels and tour providers If you represent a hotel, destination, attraction or you offer a service in a location that happens to be on our route or we can easily reach, we would be happy to experience your services and help you gain additional online exposure with a feature on our blog and social media channels. Travel plans for 2019 include Amsterdam, Rome, New York, Utah and California (Los Angeles). Please do get in touch with your idea and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Travel products and sponsored posts: We accept a limited amount of sponsored content and guest posts (which we always disclose as such and include nofollow links). Please do get in touch to discuss how we can best showcase your offerings or the ones of your clients. We are particularly fond of brands who encourage a healthy, sustainable, active lifestyle: family friendliness and quality are a must.
Freelance writing: travel writing is our passion and we are happy to accept freelance writing assignments from established magazines and family travel website.
We are always open to new ideas that will inspire families to travel: if you share our passion, get in touch with your project and we will be happy to discuss it with you. Please email me with your idea for cooperation and budget: marta.correale [at] gmail.com
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
- Martinhal Chiado Family suites Lisbon, Portugal, Martinhal Chiado review
- Martinhal resorts, Cascais, Portugal Martinhal Cascais review
- Hilton Garden Inn Dublin: Hilton Garden Inn Dublin review
- Hilton Templepatrick, Northern Ireland, Hilton Templepatrick review
- Hilton Barcelona: Hilton Diagonal Barcelona review
- Falcon Holidays family resorts (now TUI)
- Paradu Eco resort Review
- Rome 4 kids tours: 3 tour reviews
- Travelove City Kits: product review
- The Adventurous mailbox: product review
- Omy colouring rolls: product review
- Tapsy Tours Rome: tour review
We regularly contribute to several Family Travel sites and have been featured several times in Lonely Planet ‘best in family travel’ roundups. Some of our guest posts appeared on:
- Where is Sharon: top 10 things to do in Rome with kids
- Omio: Top European Destinations for a family holiday
- Our Globetrotters: Practical guide to visiting Rome with a baby
- Kids are a trip: Top things to do in Kilkenny with kids
- Multicultural Kids Blog Tips for visiting Ireland with kids
- Adoration for adventure: Local guide for visitors to Rome
- I am a proud member of the Travel Blogger Influencer Network (learn more about it here).
- SEND ME AN E-MAIL: marta.correale [at] gmail.com I try and get back to email withing 24 hours, but please be patient if sometimes it takes me a couple of days: I am sure there is a valid reason for me not being online 🙂
- FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @learningescapes
- LIKE AND COMMENT ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/learningescapes/
- FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @learningescapes
- Have a look at my resume’ on LINKEDIN, but please only ask me to connect if we actually know each other!
I am looking forward to hearing from you