I am delighted you discovered Learning Escapes – Little Travel Notes! If you’d like to have a chat or a virtual coffee together to talk about family travel ideas, cultural tourism, parenting or anything on my blog that picked your interest, here is how to get in touch with me.
- SEND ME AN E-MAIL: email@example.com I try and get back to email withing 24 hours, but please be patient if sometimes it takes me a couple of days: I am sure there is a valid reason for me not being online 🙂
- FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @learningescapes
- LIKE AND COMMENT ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/learningescapes/
- FIND ME GOOGLE+ as Marta Correale
- FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @learningescapes
- Have a look at my resume’ on LINKEDIN, but please only ask me to connect if we actually know each other!
Work with me
If you are a brand or represent travel products or services that you think are interesting to our readers, I would be happy to hear from you and discuss opportunities to work together. Ideas include: sponsored posts / review of products and services / social media promotion / hosted stays / participation to FAM trips etc.
Promote your travel service/ destination: our writing. A sponsored stay can be the perfect way to showcase and promote your destination or travel service. With engaging blog content and social media coverage, we will share with our readers our experience highlighting all you have to offer to families travelling with kids.
Promote your travel service/product: your writing. We do accept a selected number of sponsored post showcasing travel services and products interesting for your readers: if you have an idea, do get in touch and we can discuss editorial guidelines, timeline etc.
Freelance writing: travel writing is our passion and we are happy to accept freelance writing assignments from established magazines and family travel website.
We are always open to new ideas that will inspire families to travel: if you share our passion, get in touch with your project and we will. be happy to discuss it with you. Please email me with your idea for cooperation and budget: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
- Paradu Eco resort Review
- Where is Sharon: Top 10 things to do in Rome with kids
- GoEuro: Top European Destinations for a family holiday
- Baby Globetrotters: Expat parenting in Dublin
- Adoration for adventure: Local guide for visitors to Rome
- Turo: Road trip with children essentials
- GPSMyCity: When Mamma went to Paris leaving mom guilt behind (with giveaway)
- Pink Pangea: Montreal highlights
- Angloinfo Interview: Meet the expat
- I am a proud member of the Travel Blogger Influencer Network (learn more about it here).