I am delighted you discovered Learning Escapes – Little Travel Notes! If you’d like to have a chat or a virtual coffee together to talk about family travel ideas, cultural tourism or anything on my blog that piqued your interest, I would love to hear from you.
The best way to get in touch with me is by email (email@example.com), but don’t forget you can also follow us on social media @learningescapes (All links to social media profiles are at the bottom of this page)
Work with me
I have been working in the field of intercultural relations and cultural tourism for over 10 years and partnering with me means working with an experienced professional with a track record of consistent and successful work experience. I am passionate about travel and education and I take great pride in always delivering on time, high-quality pieces of content.
We have a loyal audience of followers from all over the world (predominantly from the US, Canada and Europe) who trust our advice and seek out our recommendations to plan a successful holiday with their kids.
Our social media reach at a glance (November 2017):
- Facebook: 1300+
- Twitter: 9600+
- Instagram 12K+
- Pinterest: 55K+ monthly viewers
- Full media kit is available on request
We are a family of four and have what people may call a ‘traditional’ set up: my husband has a 9 to 5 job, I run the blog and a small study abroad business and we travel whenever work and school allows. We are not nomadic and while this means we are less on the road than full-time travellers, this also means many families relate to our kind of travel and find ideas they can then apply to their own travel plans.
We are a resource for families who love independent travel and we cover all aspects of travel planning from suggesting family friendly destinations and itineraries to recommending accommodation, attractions and gear. Our expertise lies mostly in European travel, with a specific although not exclusive focus on city breaks with children.
How can we work together:
If you are a brand or represent travel products or services that you think are interesting to our readers, I would be happy to hear from you and discuss opportunities to work together. Ideas include: sponsored posts / review of products and services / social media promotion / hosted stays / participation to FAM trips etc.
Promote your travel service/ destination: our writing. A sponsored stay can be the perfect way to showcase and promote your destination or travel service. With engaging blog content and social media coverage, we will share with our readers our experience highlighting all you have to offer to families travelling with kids.
Promote your travel service/product: your writing. We do accept a selected number of sponsored post showcasing travel services and products interesting for your readers: if you have an idea, do get in touch and we can discuss editorial guidelines, timeline etc.
Freelance writing: travel writing is our passion and we are happy to accept freelance writing assignments from established magazines and family travel website.
We are always open to new ideas that will inspire families to travel: if you share our passion, get in touch with your project and we will. be happy to discuss it with you. Please email me with your idea for cooperation and budget: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
- Paradu Eco resort Review
- Where is Sharon: Top 10 things to do in Rome with kids
- GoEuro: Top European Destinations for a family holiday
- Baby Globetrotters: Expat parenting in Dublin
- Adoration for adventure: Local guide for visitors to Rome
- Turo: Road trip with children essentials
- GPSMyCity: When Mamma went to Paris leaving mom guilt behind (with giveaway)
- Pink Pangea: Montreal highlights
- Angloinfo Interview: Meet the expat
- I am a proud member of the Travel Blogger Influencer Network (learn more about it here).
- SEND ME AN E-MAIL: email@example.com I try and get back to email withing 24 hours, but please be patient if sometimes it takes me a couple of days: I am sure there is a valid reason for me not being online 🙂
- FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @learningescapes
- LIKE AND COMMENT ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/learningescapes/
- FIND ME GOOGLE+ as Marta Correale
- FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @learningescapes
- Have a look at my resume’ on LINKEDIN, but please only ask me to connect if we actually know each other!